GOLDEN TURBOVENT is a combination of both natural and forced air ventilation system. It is a free spinning roof ventilator which works on free wind energy. It functions as a natural ventilator when there is a difference in thermal or wind pressure between the inside and outside of the building which forces the air to move through the opening of the ventilator. It also acts as a forced ventilation system when the TURBOVENT rotates to create a negative pressure within the building. Cooler air from outside will rush into the negative space within the building in order to maintain an equilibrium condition.
- Globally accepted Technology
- Available in Neck dia. 4,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32 & 36 Inches
- Maintenance free "Fit and Forget"
- No operating cost as it works on free wind energy
- Dual benefit of natural ventilation and natural daylight at no cost
- It is a free spinning ventilator that provides fresh air in your roof space and living area whole year round 24 hours a day at Zero operating cost
- Light weight, strong and durable construction for resistance against extreme climatic conditions
- Made from Industrial grade Corrosion resistant Aluminium
- Whisper quiet in operation
- Sealed Bearing Mechanism ensures frictionless rotation even at lowest wind velocity
- Easy & Quick installation on any roof profile
- Enhances the architectural and aesthetic appearance of the building
- The FRP Venturi Dome used with TURBOVENT provides natural light during day time, thus reducing lighting load
- Continuous positive extraction of the TURBOVENT eliminates heat, dust, fume penetration and a down-draught into the building to ensure a cleaner and healthier working environment
- Increases productivity by promoting healthier and more comfortable working environment through proper ventilation
- As it is a non conventional device, it qualifies for accelerated Depreciation 80% in the very first year as per the section 32 of Indian Income Tax Act.
- Variety of models available to suite different application
- Specially designed Stainless Steel 304 models are available for Chemical industries, Pharmaceutical industries, industries with corrosive environment and industries located on coastal areas with extremely high salt contents